Monday, March 5, 2012

Another one? Geez.

As you may have noticed, the frequency of my postings has increased. This is a direct correlation to the boredom of my current assignment and accessibility to the Internet. Although I have taken blogging to be my only task at hand while here, I find now that I struggle with things to write about. I used to wait for something to come to fruition in my mind and the words to fumble together and out on to the key board. But now that I have time I find that this self-proclaimed Wordy Bitch is suddenly at a lost for words. 

Well, that’s not completely true. I have words and even sentences, but do they make sense to someone who isn’t in my mind and seeing the pictures that go along with the story and most the time take the place of the story. No. And quite frankly I am way funnier in my head than on paper, or in real life for that matter.

So yes for your viewing and reading pleasure here is another post.  Brace yourself because I'm writing some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment