Friday, February 15, 2013

Final Thoughts on Friday

1.  Looking forward to my vacation from motherhood tomorrow.  Juanito has plans for him and The Boy starting tomorrow morning which will take him through to the end of his nap.  I'm very excited just to be able to run errands without thinking about how will he do in that store or how much driving around in the car can I subject a three-year old to before he falls asleep and I completely ruin nap.  So look out dry cleaning, Target, and thrift stores!  I'm coming for ya.

2. The Gallon challenge I started for Lent is killing my productivity at work.  I'm thinking of just taking my laptop into the bath and setting up shop in there.  On the plus side my ring move freely on my fingers these days so score one for flushing out the system.

3. Mares eat oats and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy.  Ewes eat ivy too, wouldn't you.  For how many who just read that is that little diddy stuck in your head?  You're welcome.

4. Spring is coming!  Spring is coming!  The sun is setting later and rising earlier.  The temperatures are rising too.  I want to update my wardrobe for the coming season but know that its a little to spendy.  But soon grasshopper.  Soon we will be better financially, sturdier?  Is that a concept?  If not I'm making it one.  I have mentally bought so many thing I can stand it!  I'm looking forward to really purchasing things and bringing them home.  Into my house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment