Friday, February 1, 2013

Final Thoughts on Friday

This is my 200th post!  Isn't that kinda exciting?

Probably not so much for those of you who have been blogging for awhile.  But for me its huge! 

HUGE I tell you! 

It means that I've sat down and wrote something 200 times that I felt was worthy enough of sharing with potentially the entire world and complete strangers. 

I'm not saying that I have good judgement call or that everyone would agree with me or that it was good.  I'm just saying that this silly idea of writing is starting to pay off.  And its kind of fun.  Maybe someday I'll be willing to share it with people I know....maybe.  So any ways...final thoughts.

1. Its Schmaren's birthday weekend.  The plans have been made but I think there might be changes coming down the pipe.  Either way we're there!  Two weekends in a row that its just Juantio and me, no Boy?  Well, hot dog.  Its like its 2008 all over again! 

2. Rockets,  Yep rockets are on the agenda.  Since The Boy was born we have been crashing Schmacey's family for rocket launching the morning of Super Bowl Sunday.  It has become a strange but yet fun tradition.  And like all the other traditions we have, I get excited to see how The Boy will respond this year.  I hope to have pictures!

3. Super Bowl - I could care less, honestly.  I only know who is playing because Juanito confirmed my guesses.  I'm more concerned with what I'm making to eat. That's how I roll.  I thank my mother.  Anyways...I have a buffalo chicken dip that was a winner last year.  I have some wings that I want to attempt.   And a brownie/cookie thing I found on Pinterest.  Luckily we're going to my parent's house for the game and Dad will eat pretty much anything.  So if a recipe goes bad, I won't have to take it home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment