Friday, November 9, 2012

Final Thoughts on Friday

you know I'm pretty surprised that its Friday.  I don't know why.  I've been happily awaiting its arrival, but now that is here I am just so excited for the weekend.  Not like we have major plans or any plans what so ever. So thoughts I've been having today....

1. I've started the Christmas list.  This is the list of who I have to buy for and what I'm buying them.  It is usually held in a private, super-secret place until after the holidays.  It is one of the very few things that only I am privy to. I just love Christmas and it just keeps getting better with The Boy.

2. I'm trying to outfit the family for our Christmas card photo shoot.  I've been literally scouring the Internet for options for ME!  I've dressed Juanito and The Boy because they are my little Ken dolls who I can dress however I want.  Me on the other hand.....

3. We need to give The Boy, us, and daycare some time to adjust.  We're doing ok, we just need time.  I need to remember to sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment