Friday, November 2, 2012

Final Thoughts on Friday

So it’s been a crazy week. Between me being sick, Juanito being out of town for work, Halloween and The Boy being sick it’s been a week from hell. And I’m over loaded with anxiety.

We made a change in the daycare situation and all these changes to the schedule do not seem to be helping the transition. I’m overcome with guilt for having uprooted The Boy’s perfect little world. To make matters worse, he cried when we left him at daycare this morning. He has never cried when being left. Never. What is becoming of our self-confident little man?

Also I woke from a dead sleep this morning with the nagging fear that the latest round of Clomid won’t work. And not just that this dosage won’t work but that Clomid won’t work at all. Are we prepared to take the next step?

So needless to say I am looking forward to a weekend of very few plans. I need to soothe these frazzled nerves with quiet and calm. And a bottle of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment