Monday, August 6, 2012

Dirty Laundry

So I've been working on this one post for a few days now but I'm not sure that I should post it.  I've read and re-worded it probably five different times.  You see there is shit going on and I've got so much to say about it but I just don't know that its ok.  Is it my place to say these things, even if its in my own self-made world that no one visits?  I think if I'm not willing to show my face or use real names etc do I have any right to air the laundry of others in a secret manner?  Probably no. But I want to sooo badly.  Like a child I wanna tell everyone what a dumb ass mother fucker is doing to his family.  Right this very moment.  But I can't. 

So in the case, I should write about something else. Let me tell you about the haunting in my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment