Friday, September 14, 2012

Middle of the Road Lunatic

So I have been back and forth on what to do with this blog. I’ve re-read many of the posts from a few months ago to a year or so ago. I’ve been pondering what to do.

Do I keep writing? I really miss it funny enough. Or do I start over somewhere else? That's not really an appealing option. But I love some of the foundation that I’ve started here. I would rather put my time and energy into writing new rather than moving old. So I guess the change lies within me. (Again!) What I write and how I write, all that stuff.... That makes me sad that I have to censor myself on a site that so very few people look at. I’m not sure if I’m sad with the audience or with myself though. So until I sprout some balls I’m taking a cue from Florence + The Machine and trying to be a lion-hearted girl when it comes to my writing.

I have been dumbfounded one too many times with someone saying that something I did six years ago (give or take a year) somehow hurt their feelings and they just now are bringing it up. So, if you’re friends or family reading this, I would love to have some feedback as to what you think, sooner rather than later. Even if it’s a text that says

"you're such a liar"  or

“I read your post and I think you need more professional help than you’re currently getting.”

That’s cool. Feedback is feedback and then at least I will know that what I’m writing is coming across like a deranged lunatic. I’m really aiming for just a middle of the road lunatic.

So I guess I’m back to writing here, which is a good thing for so many reasons. Mainly I was really tired of looking at those boobs. Poor photo layout for future reference.

1 comment:

  1. I often question where to go with my blog too. It must be a part of blogging.

    ReplyDelete