Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting It Out and Down

I’ve been contemplating writing a blog. So I started just perusing other blogs and found that apparently you can only have a blog if you’re a mother of a baby or toddler, scrapbook, knit, sew, crochet (pretty much any craft-like ability is acceptable as long as you display your talents on said web site) or want to share coupons. I guess I fall into anyone of these categories. But I decided that I want to write about something else. So the natural next question is what do you want to write about? I don’t know. Stuff. Stuff I think is funny. Someone else might find it funny too.

My first step is maybe just to write. Can I get my thoughts out of my head and into words and then get those words in to sentences and have it all come together to convey something to someone reading.

I don’t know but I’m gonna give it a shot. Let me know how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment