Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My apologies to the blogoshpere

So...  lately I've had writer's block of some sort I guess.  I start off with something to say, but when I sit down to type the sentences don't come.  When I get paper and pen the words evade me and my thoughts wander to Facebook and yet another game of Solitaire.  It is obnoxious how much Solitaire I play.  Seriously.

I don't know why this is happening.  Its not like I lack for things going on in my life. I guess I'm just having a hard time with finding the words for it all.  And honestly do you want to hear a less than entertaining story about The Boy?  Again? 

Before when I would get all jumbled in all the thoughts I would stop and start writing it like I was telling a friend.  Unfortunately these days the thoughts are a jumble of pictures, random references that would take too long to explain why the hell my brain when that way and songs and movie lines.  So I apologize for the lack of witty post or insightful thoughts.  Perhaps its the uterine shunting and perhaps its my give a fuck that is on vacation.  Hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment