Thursday, June 30, 2011

If wishes were dreams

I wouldn't remember my wishes if that were the case. 

I really wish that I could write more.  I know that its all dedication and shit, but I can't seem to find the time that I can sit down and write and not think, I should unload the dishwasher or lord I need to sweep before that dirt bunny under the table starts to pee on the other dirt bunny marking its territory.  Then the dirt bunnies form gangs where they make friends and fall in love and fight each other and some times dance and sing but then it all ends in a blazing fire fight (must be yelled like in Boondock Saints) and then there is blood pee and dirt bunny parts all over the place which is an even bigger mess than I started with. 

I also don't feel like I am capable of writing the things I wanna talk about correctly.  Like honestly I think my head is way faster than my fingers which does help out with decision making and maintaining a job that provides an income we have become comfortable with.  But so doesn't help when I wanna say or think something and my fingers don't keep up and then I miss the thought cuz something shiny happened or a song came on the radio...oh!  New Mumford and Sons on the radio...Love-it!

so anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment