1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
They are totally our kids, but kids we don't dress, need daycare for, discipline when they stick their paws in light sockets...so I just they're just pets....uh.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? Dream job from with a flexible schedule unlimited pay on a coast somewhere. Oh, and world peace.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Currently, people who talk over others. Its rude. WHEN YOU TALK OVER OTHERS YOU FAIL TO LISTEN AND YOU FAIL TO BE HEARD.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? See that my family is taken care of, buy The Husband all the toys he has ever wanted and a bigger house to go with it, donate but only if they make it a charity fundraiser event that everyone who is anyone will want to go to.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Singing at the top of my lungs. Wanna hear!?!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Um both...depends on my mood.
7. What is your bedtime routine? Contacts out, birth control in, and pajamas on.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? High school...long story....might have to post that one day cuz its funny!
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? DMB the whole crew creating together. I wanna sit and watch them play and create and be themselves!
10. What kinds of books do you read? Pretty much. I am trying to get out of books that look pretty and start books that are stimulating in some way. I want something that will make me think (I know...) or make me laugh or cry (emotions are good).
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? No clue. I think I gave up a ten year plan when I realized how old I would be in 10 years and that was sad.
12. What’s your fear? Losing The Husband and The Boy. Oh and aliens and ghosts.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? Nope, see #12.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Can I just ask to be rich. I've been single and poor and married and poor. Can I just test drive the rich and married option?
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn off the alarm and feel to see who is next me. Is it The Husband or a dog?
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be? Not much, there are things that I wish were different but those aspects make him who he is and I like the whole package.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be? I don't know....Something fun and old. Mable?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? I don't...I am very good at holding a grudge. I am trying to get past that. I guess it depends what it is. I know that's a bullshit answer.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? I have no idea. Chicken?
Now you should copy and paste this in the comments and respond. And not just because I'm nosey, but because I want comments. I want to know that there are people out there (other than you two) reading this.....