Thursday, December 30, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I recently watched The Sound of Music in its entirety for the first time in my life.  While I was most impressed with what attention whores those Von Trapp kids were (seriously it does not take 15 minutes of singing to say good night to a ball room full of statesmen) I did make a mental note to relish the little things that make me happy.  Such as....
1. The microwave at work tells me to enjoy my food when its done cooking it.  Its just a nice parting note. 
2. Seat warmers.  While I might live in a desert the scattered snow in the Valley today made me appreciate my butt warmers.
3. Holding my son on my hip and walking around but looking at him.  I love to watch him take everything in.  Its like he has never seen our couch and dogs before. 
4. Tylenol with hydrocodone to kill the ass of this thing that has been kicking mine since November.
5. Knitted scarves to keep me warm and warmer woolen mittens....

No comments:

Post a Comment